Bubbles and Bows Policy Overview
Your pets safety is our first consideration! Thus, we ask all clients to provide proof from their vet, prior to their scheduled appointment, that their pet is current on both rabies and bordetella vaccinations. If you’d like more information regarding vaccines, please feel free to ask.
● Picking up and dropping off can be hectic! Please be considerate and patient with us, as well as the other clients, while waiting to be checked in.
● Please plan for your pet to be with us for 2-4 hours. The amount of time we will need to achieve consistent, personal care will depend upon your pets - breed, coat condition, temperament, ect. We now bathe & hand dry every dog (unless significant matting is present), which provides your pet with a healthier, fluffier, shiny coat and overall better groom.
● We will CALL you, once your pets “spaw day” is completed. Please do not come to the shop until you have been called. This will help keep your pup from becoming distracted and causing further delay. They get excited to see you! Always feel free to call while your pet is in our care if you'd like to check on status.
● Pick up is expected within 30 minutes after our call has been placed to you. There will be an additional $10 fee for each additional ½ hour your pet remains with us.
● We understand that things come up and further arrangements may need to be made regarding drop off and/or pick up times. We are willing to assist you, when special needs arise. Please ask us prior to your pets groom to be sure we can accommodate.
● Cancellation policy - We need at least a 24 hour notice that you need to cancel your appointment. There will be a $25.00 dollar cancellation charge if the 24 hour notice is not received. This fee will need to be taken care of prior to your pets next scheduled appointment.
● Your pets behavior during the grooming process is something we know you want to be aware of. We will strive to be open and honest with you about any concerns or grooming tips that we feel will benefit your pet. We want to make your pet’s ‘spaw day’ is an enjoyable experience.
● For the safety of your pet and other pets coming into the shop, we ask that you keep your pet on a leash. This is for the safety of your dog and other dogs that may not be dog friendly! Please stop inside for a leash if you do not have one before removing your dog from the car and entering the shop.
● We are VERY diligent in keeping our shop clean, but fleas happen! If fleas are found on your dog, we will administer a capstar and a flea bath immediately. You will be notified and an additional $15 fee will be added to your pets grooming charges for that day.
● Maintaining our grooming schedule and putting our clients safety first does keep us from being able to answer calls as they come into the shop. If we are unable to answer your call, please leave a message and your call will be returned by the end of our day! We do NOT close until our day is done!
● We want you to LOVE your dogs groom and each of our groomers do their best to listen to your instruction, so they are able to recreate what you have envisioned. If you are unhappy in any way, please contact the shop within 72 hours after your pets groom. We will be happy to listen to your concerns and make any changes you feel are necessary at no additional cost to you!